- No cost to employer – The Herocare’s Rewards Benefits Plan is offered to eligible employers at no cost and our Rewards Discount program is a completely free benefit to all employees. Employees enjoy a broad spectrum of discounts, offers and savings at local and national businesses including housing, financial, legal, entertainment, home and garden, special events and so much more!
- Central repository of resources — Local and national businesses can promote special discounts or offers in our directory. ALL employees can access this directory 24/7 free of charge to find discounts and savings. Human resources staff no longer have to handle call after call from local businesses wanting their offer promoted to employees… as a benefits partner, HR can now outsource these calls to Herocare saving the employer valuable time, money and wages which can be redirected to higher priority tasks.
- Combined membership provides leverage — We found that many businesses offer discounts to essential service workers and that public sector employers often create directories of these businesses for their employees to use. A hospital will have one directory, a school district another, etc. Businesses struggle to find ways to get into each directory and may provide one discount for teachers, another for police, etc. As we’ve interviewed public servants, we found this system is far from effective. Employees often complain they have a hard time finding updated discount listings, directories often list names of businesses but do not identify discounts, and most frustratingly, heroes go to these businesses and hear the words, “what discount?” from uninformed workers. By catering to ALL essential service workers in a community, Herocare can negotiate more substantial discounts, provide an easy-to-access comprehensive directory, and follow-up with businesses on behalf of heroes when an employee does not know of their company’s discounts.
Why Partner with Herocare for Additional Voluntary Benefits?
Source: Prudential's Sixth Annual Study of Employee: Today & Beyond
- Leverage provides better benefits, greater savings – After four years of slowly growing, Herocare’s presence has been noticed and we have been able to negotiate voluntary benefits such as legal plans, identity theft plans, accident plans and more at SUBSTANTIAL discounts even Fortune 500 employees don’t get. We challenge you to thoroughly explore these plans and compare both price and coverages.
- Spirit and culture of gratitude — Herocare cultivates a spirit and culture of gratitude for heroes. Saying “thank you” isn’t a novel idea but these days it sure seems to be unique. Essential service workers often feel unappreciated. Our goal is to increase community awareness of their daily acts of service and to communicate the simple message of “Thank You!”